Experience-we have been repairing reels professionally for over 35 years
Expertise-Professional Guides are among our high number of repeat customers
Pride-our self respect demands that we return your reel to you in the best possible working condition
We repair all brands including, but not limited to: Pflueger, Shimano, Ambassadeur, Daiwa, Fin-Nor, and Penn.
- We an authorized warranty repair center for Zebco/Quantum/ Martin/ Lews/Rhino.
- If you need warranty work please include a copy of your warranty card for service.
- If you have any specific questions regarding your warranty, please contact us.
- perform a troubleshoot, then disassemble your reel and:
- check closely for, and replace, any worn or fatigued parts using OEM
- address any issue that MIGHT become a possible problem later on
- clean everything using our ULTRA-SONIC equipment
- re-lubricate using only highest quality synthetics
- reassemble and adjust properly
- $16.50 Per Standard Size-casting or spinning
- $20.00 Per Larger Size-Penn 4/0 size or larger spinning
- $25.00 & Up for a 2 speed
We also offer Upgrades including:
- custom blue printing
NOTE: WE WILL NOT REPLACE ANY PARTS WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION
- We WILL NOT do any repair, other than our Basic Service, without contacting.
- If you decline our repair suggestions, we will complete our Basic Service unless instructed otherwise and return your reel to you.
We ship back to you by USPS Priority Flat Rate and insured.
- Add $15.00 for handling and insurance to your service/repair costs
- When we receive full payment, we will ship your reel back to you.
- Please be prepared to use either PayPal or to send a money order for fastest service.
- Personal checks are accepted but must clear our bank before we can ship your reel to you.
How to Ship Your Reel
We recommend USPS and insuring your reel for full retail value!
- Ship via USPS Medium Priority Mail flat rate box-size 11" x 8.5" x 5.5"
- This size will accommodate up to a Penn International 30.
- Use packing material such as bubble wrap or foam "peanuts"
- Please do not send your reel in a bag or factory box as these items are too hard for us to keep track of and we may lose them.
- In any case, WE WILL NOT BE RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY BOXES OR REEL BAGS.
Please complete the form below-required fields are marked with an asterisk
Use the SEND Button at the bottom of the form to forward the information to us when you ship your reel.
Ship your reel to:
Bottom Line Tackle
29898 Sunnyslope Road
Piedra, CA 93649If you have any questions, please email us