STICK JACKET-THE BEST COVER FOR YOUR CASTING AND SPINNING RODS"Tame The Tangle"
- Eliminates tangled rods
- Protects line guides & tips
- Easy push on & off installation
- Great in boat rod lockers, storage tubes and bags
- Impervious to salt, mold or mildew
- UV resistant
- Breathable & will not retain water
- Snagged hooks are very easily removed
- Hang rods for storage
- High abrasion resistance
- Lightweight and flexible
- PRICE VARIES FROM $7.00-$13.00 ACCORDING TO THE ROD DIMENSIONS
- Please refer to the measuring illustrations at the bottom of this page
SIZES..........For accurate measurements, please refer to the illustrations at the bottom of this page
- The Stick Jacket braided material grips your fishing rod like the old "Chinese finger trap" for non-slip protection.
- They are just the ticket for transporting your rods or for organizing them tangle-free in the boat.
- At home, use the attached grommet to hang your rods straight and prevent that "lean against the wall" bend.
- CASTING-max. circ. of 3-7/8" or max. dia. of 1-1/4". Length-5-1/2', for casting rods up to 7-1/2 ft.-$7.00
- SPINNING-max. circ. of 7-5/8" or max. dia. of 2-1/2". Length-5-1/2', for spinning rods up to 7-1/2 ft.-$9.00
- CASTING XL-max. circ. of 3-7/8" or max. dia. of 1-1/4". Length-6-1/2', for casting rods up to 8-1/2 ft.-$8.00
- BIG GAME MAGNUM-max. circ. of 7-5/8" or a max. dia. of 2-1/2" . Length-6-1/2', for spinning & roller rods to 9-1/2 ft. IDEAL FOR THAT BIG SURF ROD-$13.00
|Tight Lines and Screamin' Drags||Last updated on Sunday, June 18, 2017 |