Stainless Steel Downrigger Weight with a Dual Scale C/F Thermometer
Don't have a fish finder? Or don't have a temp readout?
Find your trolling depth with our Stainless Steel Downrigger Weight WITH Thermometer.
EXAMPLE: Kokanee hang out at 50 to 54 F because that temperature is where their metabolism is most efficient. Targeting that temperature in the water column can help you catch more fish.
(please click the pic for a closer look)
Our Thermometer Weight can help you find the depth of that temperature in a few moments. Start trolling at a depth of your choice, pull the weight up, take a reading, raise or lower your weight as indicated, repeat until the correct temperature depth is found.
- Dual Scale C/F Thermometer
- prevents unwanted hangups
- reduces blowback
- hand-crafted in our shop
- NO LEAD
- 304 grade stainless for durability
- eye-bolts are 100% stainless attached with a locknut and Loctite for security
- top eye attaches to your downrigger, the side eye is to attach a lake troll
- for either Saltwater or Freshwater
Custom weights - 20 lb. and above are available, please contact us for a quote
If you don't need the thermometer, CLICK HERE